Saturday, November 17, 2012

Motivation

I finally feel like I have the ability to lose weight. In the past it has always felt like I just couldn't do it. But ever since I have joined spark people, I have confidence in myself! I feel like losing weight is something that I can actually do!

I realize that it is not going to be an overnight thing. It's going to take a long stinking time... But it can be done!! I know I sound like a broken record with that... But I have to keep telling myself at I can do it.

The other great thing about spark people is the community. There is so much support! I feel like people actually believe in me and think I can accomplish what I set out to do. Because of this, it makes me want to keep going and keep making the right choices. It is nice to have people to tell when you have lost weight or cam do something new fitness wise that you hadn't been able to.

I love tracking my food and seeing how many calories are in different things. It is nice seeing how many calories and fat and such are in things. It helps me make better decisions on what to eat later, since I have a tendency to eat the same things over and over...

I feel like I'm an ad for spark people right now... But I'm kinda excited about it!!!

More later as I accomplish more exciting things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment