Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Running...

So.. I signed up for the up and running online class on Sunday. I attempted to complete this last fall.. but I was in my period of change so was not in the right frame of mind to complete it.. at least that is what I am telling myself! :)

I plan on showing myself that I can actually finish something.. I SUCK at completing things.. fitness wise and I need to show that this will not beat me. At the end of this course the plan is to be able to run a full 5k race. I really want to be able to do this... There is actually a really fun looking race called the Mud chug that I would love to be able to do!

Also.. I have the secret dream of being a roller derby girl.. (not so secret anymore I suppose!) and there is no way that I could do it in my current state of fitness.

On another note... I also started weight watchers yesterday, and so far it is going well.. after a day! I am hoping that these new additions in my life will bring about lasting changes!!

It is a little over 3 months to the wedding.. crunch time! So I need to make it my job to make myself into a beautiful bride!

Here we go with the least fun things...

Stats:
Weight 283.6
Hips: 55
Waist: 45
Chest: 49
Thigh: 32
Upper arm: 16.5

Looking forward to these numbers shrinking soon!

More soon!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment