Sunday, October 2, 2011

Long time no Blog!

It has been too long since I have blogged, I have a goal of updating every week, but last week I did not post my stats. Darn it!

So... I suck.. that is the jist of it. I have not been moving like I should, and I have definitely not been eating like I should. I am getting married next year and I really want to look my best! I for some reason am not motivated to do anything lately! Oh well.. sometimes you just have to get up off your butt and do it instead of looking for the motivation to get things done. I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to, so I need to get up off my butt!! Making good choices and small changes in lifestyle can really add up over time. I am going to keep on making good choices and move more and I WILL get there!!

Stats:
Weight: 282.4
Chest     49.5
Waist      45
Hips        57
Arm        17
Thigh      30

Well, weight is down a bit, so that is a plus. More later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment